I don’t know if the writers knew about my swollen finger and decided to give me some time to recuperate, but today’s episode was a review of Ha Sun and Ji Seok’s relationship with interviews from the actors.
The “episode” starts with Ji Seok, the actor, discussing briefly how he has loved in the past: love at first sight. Ha Sun discusses the qualities of Ji Seok and Young Wook.
The scenes for review:
1. Ha Sun’s historical entrance that “entrances” Ji Seok. He is tormented by the fact that he “killed” Ha Sun in the play.
2. Young Wook’s pursuit of Ha Sun…he makes an excuse to lend her his umbrella and gets her cell phone number, thus beginning his parade of text messages
3. The rivalry between Ji Seok and Young Wook and baseball
4. The two actors talk about how heartbreaking the baseball scene was for them as Ji Seok waits for Ha Sun to show up at the stadium, but she never shows up in order to go on a date with Young Wook.
5. Finding the right time to confess one’s feelings
The episode ends with a series of NGs.