Happy Sunday, Twinkles! I hope you’re all doing well this glorious and beautiful Sunday! 😉
The season of massive paper grading and midterm grading has once again descended upon me, but despite this crunch for time, I’m going to try to keep to my usual blog schedule. 🙂 So…without further ado, let’s get to the announcements!
1. One of the big changes that I alluded to last week due to the recent technical difficulties we had here at Musings of a Twinkie is that our much-beloved “Movie Monday” corner will be moving to NewKDramaAddict‘s blog with a link to each of her posts on this site. I hope you’ll continue to support both blogs as this change will be a good one for both websites in the long run, allowing us to build a stronger bond between the two online communities. You can read NewKDramaAddict’s announcement here.
2. I can now officially check off three of my to-do tasks. 🙂 As I promised some of you months ago, I finally got around to filming the beginning of a new little corner on my YouTube channel called “Tea Time.” I’m hoping to film on a somewhat regular schedule, and each “episode” will involve a sort of online tea time with me as I take a break from my grading and chat about a few dramas and whatever concerns I have at the time. Basically, you can think of it as coming to have tea with me…except that it’s sort of a one-sided conversation. *sheepish grin*
In any case, for the first episode, I talk about Let’s Eat Season 2; Cool Kiz on the Block: Swimming; Noble, My Love; meeting Orlando Jones; and gifts from Shin Huey (and her daughter Tabitha) and Nayong. If you’re interested in seeing the face and voice behind these posts or just want to join me for a cup of tea/coffee/etc., you can take a look here. I’ll also embed it below for easier viewing…I usually tell people that the best way to “watch” my videos is to just listen to me talk as you go about your day doing chores, checking email, etc. Seriously, I don’t do anything in the videos that really requires you to watch me. Oh, and a word of warning: I sort of let time get away from me as I chatted online for the first time in a long while. *sheepish look*
3. As thrilled as I still am with Sung Hoon‘s Noble, My Love, I couldn’t resist sharing this clip with you. Not only has DramaFever made the entire series available on its website, it has also uploaded select scenes from the episodes on YouTube for our viewing pleasure! Yup! For our viewing pleasure. 🙂 So…remember last week’s picture from one of my favorite scenes in the show? (see below)
DF snipped and uploaded the scene so that we can just enjoy it without accessing the entire episode. 🙂
Aren’t these two just adorable? You can check out the episodes on the DF website here. And yes, I’ll most likely be reviewing the series…I just don’t know when. In the meanwhile, you can read Nelly‘s review here and kfangurl‘s flash review here.
4. The tide is turning for Hwang Jung Eum‘s Kim Hye Jin in She Was Pretty as Park Seo Joon‘s Ji Sung Joon finds himself oddly attracted to Hye Jin. I don’t know about you guys, but I’m really looking forward to seeing how their relationship develops this upcoming week. 😉 You can catch English-subtitled videos here starting September 30, 2015.
5. As for Twenty Again, Choi Ji Woo‘s Ha No Ra continues to grow, and she’s gathering a slew of people to her corner, rooting her on to victory! 🙂 I’ll just leave it at that for now. I love how the series showcases No Ra’s journey to self-discovery and self-empowerment and makes the romance between her and Lee Sang Yoon‘s Cha Hyun Suk secondary.
6. Calling all Lee Seung Gi and/or Moon Chae Won fans! You can now catch their recent movie, Love Forecast, online here! If you’re intrigued and want a peek at the trailer, take a look below:
7. Choi Kang Hee, one of my favorite actors, is returning to the small screen in what is to be a first for her in her long career. She’s the lead in a 50-episode melodrama titled Glamorous Temptation. She’s never done one of these before, so it should be interesting to see how she transitions from the usual K-dramas to the longer format. Costarring with her are Joo Sang Wook, Lee Jae Yoon, and a slew of other notable actors. Its first broadcast will be this October 5, 2015, replacing Hwajung in the Monday-Tuesday time slot. Below are the trailer and behind the scenes videos for your viewing pleasure:
8. I did this before a while back with The Tourist (here), and I thought I’d do it again because I loved taking a break from Real Life this past Friday and soaking in what felt very much like a concert. You can also partake in the “concert” here. I hope you enjoy an hour of good music with some of my favorite groups. Absolutely loved CNBLUE‘s performance. The guys have definitely matured in their stage presence since I last saw them perform. They look as though they’re just enjoying the moment. 🙂
Hmmm….I feel as though I’m forgetting something else, but since I can’t remember it right now…oh well. 🙂 That’s all for this Sunday. Below are our weekly doses of our eye candies. 🙂
For this week, I thought a little attitude with which to face Monday would be fitting. 🙂
Have another glorious week, Twinkles~! *Fighting!*