I hope that you’ve all been well. 🙂 I am finally getting back on my feet after having been sick for the past three days. Thank goodness that I could call in some sick days, huh? 🙂
I trust that you’re all enjoying your day in your part of the world. Without further ado, let’s get started on this week’s announcements…!
1. Our birthday celebration giveaway winners were selected. You can take a look at the winners here. Congratulations to all the winners! And of course, many thanks for everyone’s continued support of the giveaway and this blog! 🙂
2. Thanks in large part to my illness, I was actually able to catch up on some serious Kdrama viewing. In some twisted form of logic, being sick enabled me to stay in bed and just recuperate with some dramas and variety shows. Anyone else have a similar experience? LOL. In any case, if given the opportunity to be sick and catch up on dramas or be healthy and not have time for dramas, I’d choose the latter. There’s something awful about being physically sick so that I couldn’t do what I needed to do from Thursday until Saturday. 😛
3. This week, Tomorrow Cantabile (Joo Won and Shim Eun Kyung) started, and despite some overacting from our little pigtailed Nae Il, I found the series delightfully lighthearted and will try to tune in again this Monday-Tuesday. Needless to say, I’m going to try to watch it as a distinctly separate entity from the Japanese version, Nodame Cantabile. As for Modern Farmer, I wasn’t able to catch it, but if you did, please feel free to let me know your thoughts. I’m curious to learn if it’s as zany as I think it may be. 😉
4. In case some of you were curious about our “Wednesday What?!” corner, I’ve decided to resume that once our annual “Walk down Memory Lane” is over at the end of October. Rest assured, it shall be back in November with some “intriguing” pictures. 😉
5. I’ve finally finished watching the series Glorious Day. Heh…one of the “benefits”–if you can call it that–of being sick this past week. LOL. In any case, I’m hoping to write a review on it once I’ve caught up with my work from this past week. 🙂
6. In case some of you tried to access the site on Saturday night (PST) and saw an extremely creepy picture, our Musings site was down briefly before my webmaster could fix the problem. If you haven’t already, please subscribe to my twitter or FB accounts so that you may be appraised of any situations like this in the future. Thankfully, the website was returned back to normal within an hour of the situation. My webmaster is awesome! 😀
That’s all for now! I hope you’re all staying warm and healthy as we approach the colder months. As for me, I’ve started to take out my fall/winter clothes–including scarves, which I love to wear during this time of the year!–and burn candles! *happy sigh* I simply adore fall!
In keeping with our weekly tradition, here’s a picture of our dear turtle, Lee Sang Woo. *another happy sigh* He’s seriously got such a sweet smile. 🙂 I wish you all a happy beginning of the week, Twinkles!