I hope you’re all doing well and enjoying the “beginning” of Spring. Yes, I know: The first day of Spring 2015 isn’t until March 20, but I usually think “Spring” when we spring forward one hour for Daylight Savings time. Yup! That’s how I mark my seasons, and I’m sticking with it. *nods for emphasis*
Now that I’ve cleared up that little bit of convoluted thinking, shall we get started on this week’s announcements? 😉
1. My beloved Heart to Heart ended yesterday in much the same way that it began–quietly and with all its endearing quirks intact. I’ve been a bit swamped with Real Life, so the vlogs of the last 6 episodes will take a while. However, rest assured that I will be giving my sleepy little rom-com series its due attention in the coming weeks. 🙂
2. Kill Me, Heal Me continues to entertain with its fun mix of the dramatic and the comedic. With only two episodes left, the story’s answering many of the questions regarding Ri Jin and Do Hyun’s childhood as well as those relating to Do Hyun’s grandfather and Ri Jin’s biological mother. The most pressing question of them all…Just exactly what is written in the grandfather’s will, and what will Ri Jin and Do Hyun decide to do once the contents of the will become known? Heh…as if I don’t already have my suspicions. 😉
3. Unfortunately, due to my RL schedule, I’m going to have to postpone my entry into the K-Pop Star competition. When you see a post about it on Musings is when I’ll have made my commitment to cover it from then until the final episode, so stay tuned!
4. Unkind Women (2015), the latest KBS2 Wednesday-Thursday show, has been raising some unexpected interest as it beat out–just barely–Kill Me, Heal Me in the ratings last week. Hmmm…let’s just say that this little Twinkie is highly intrigued by this and will be taking a look. Yes, you can expect a “First Impressions” post on this series soon. After all, the all-star cast alone warrants a viewing, wouldn’t you say? *pauses* Okay, I confess. *sheepish grin* I’ve already seen episodes 1-3 while multitasking this past week, and I’m really liking it! 🙂
5. Seoul 2014 travelogues will resume this week, so stay tuned for that little corner to make a regular weekly appearance on either Fridays or Saturdays. 🙂
That’s all for now. As you usher in another work/study week, may the following pictures of our dear Eye Candies help many of you deal with the precious “loss” of one hour of sleep. 🙂
This is what some of us may look like on Monday morning with one less hour of sleep. LOL
The other half probably looks as bright-eyed and cheerful as Kim Seul Gi here. 😉
Regardless of your disposition, I wish you all a glorious week, Twinkles!