I hope you’re all doing well this beautiful Sunday! 🙂
I’ve been trying to manage my time more “efficiently” as I divide the 24 hours allotted to me among my various Real Life obligations and social media fun time. Let’s just say that I’m still tweaking my schedule. 😛 Shall we get started on this week’s announcements? 😉
1. I’ve definitely been playing catch up with my video filming and series reviews. Sad, I know. *hangs head* Just remember that your dear little twinkie is a turtle. My mantra? “Slow and steady wins the race.” 😉
2. Kill Me, Heal Me ended this past week, and I finally got the opportunity to watch the final two episodes the other night. *happy sigh* It’s not often that I’m thoroughly satisfied with a K-drama ending, but this series hit all the right notes and continued in a pacing that felt right within the context of the story. I’m hoping to film one video this week to talk briefly about episodes 17-20 on the twinkiedramas YouTube channel and then write up a series review here on the Musings website.
3. tvN‘s replacement of Heart to Heart, Super Daddy Yeol, debuted this past Friday and Saturday. I haven’t been able to see an entire episode yet, but the one YouTube clip that I did see of the two principal characters has me quite intrigued. If the chemistry that I saw is any indication, this series may be a keeper. Anyone watch it? If so, please let me know what you think of the series so far.
4. Seoul 2014 corner was supposed to resume this past week, but the little corner got pushed down on my list of to-dos this weekend. 🙁 The good news is that I figured out a faster way to upload videos, so at least that part of the blogging process will be less laborious for me. 😀
5. We Got Married closed the story on two of its couples–Song Jae Rim and Kim So Eun couple will remain–last weekend and began the story of two more couples yesterday (March 14). Hmm…I’m going to miss Hong Jin Young and Namgoong Min. *sniffles* Perhaps they’ll date in Real Life now and have a real-life marriage soon…? *crosses fingers* Here’s hoping! 😉
That’s all for now. As you can see by the brevity of this post, I haven’t really been able to romp in Kdramaland as much as I would have liked this week. Nevertheless, I have every hope that my attempts to streamline my schedule will help me with “more” time in the long run. 😀
As you usher in another work/study week, may the following pictures of our dear Eye Candies help many of you make the most of the extra hour of sunlight we’ve been enjoying these days. 🙂
Such a perfect picture for Spring! 🙂
I hope you are all able to take time to “smell the flowers” this week! Here’s to another glorious week, Twinkles!