I hope that you’ve all been well. 🙂 I apologize for the late “Bulletin Board” post today. This week was a bit crazy for me with out-of-state relatives visiting, so I didn’t get a chance to write up this post in advance and schedule it for Sunday’s publication the way I usually do. 🙁
For those of you who are new to our Musings community, welcome! You’ll soon discover that because I don’t blog full-time, my posts and such can be erratic at times…even though I try to be diligent with my blogging. Unfortunately “Real Life” comes first, and my duties as a professor and youth director oftentimes supersede my availability to blog. *sigh* It is what it is…Real Life duties come first, after all, right? 😉
In any case, you may have noticed that there were certain new changes to our blog site this past week. Here’s just a few of them in addition to some announcements of ongoing events:
1. My adventures in Glorious Day continue with gusto…although I’m going to have to scale back my recaps to either nutshells or clips + summaries as I did for Saturday’s Episode 21 (here).
2. I made a “crazy” decision to blog about a new series that I’m absolutely loving, Marriage, Not Dating. If you haven’t seen it and love zany rom-coms, you may want to check it out. The “clips + summaries” post to Ep. 2 is here. In the coming weeks, I’ll try to include a legitimate nutshell and musings section for your reading pleasure. 🙂
*gasps at a sudden thought* What am I going to do when It’s OK, That’s Love begins airing on July 23?! Ack~! Jules! Bel! Mawiie~! It’s got Jo In Sung and Gong Hyo Jin! The mere presence of these two actors demands that I blog about the series. It’s a Kdrama mandate. Truly~! 😉
3. “First Impressions” has officially become a little corner of its own. I introduced this corner with High School King of Savvy (here) and then followed it up with Marriage, Not Dating (here). Basically, this corner is designed to give me the opportunity to “review” dramas without committing to them since I can’t very well watch and blog about all the series that interest me, right? For now, High School King of Savvy is on hold until I find some time to watch Ep. 3 and 4. Thank you to all of you who suggested I still give it a chance. I’ll try to include it in this week’s workout sessions. Remember how I told you that I’ve taken to watching Kdramas while I work out on the treadmill? It’s the only way I can “justify” my Kdrama guilty-pleasure right now as I become inundated with a growing mound of papers…once again. LOL. Life of a teacher just never stops. 😉
4. Our July 2014 giveaway is in full swing! If you haven’t entered and would like the opportunity to win a handcrafted ukulele by Russ, take a look here and enter. However, please make sure to subscribe with your email since I’m noticing that some of the entries aren’t from email subscribers. 🙁 Also, for those of you new to our community, you may be surprised that I don’t reply to the comments in the giveaway post when I usually try to comment on replies within 1-2 days. It’s because it’s just that much easier for me if I don’t comment–long story–so I won’t leave comments until after the winner is selected. Hmmm…come to think of it, I think there may have been one or two giveaways posts in which I completely forgot to go back and welcome new Twinkles and reply to comments, huh? *sheepish grin* Sorry. 😛
5. The title of last week’s “True Kdrama Fan” goes to Luthien who answered the quiz correctly in a little over an hour. *duly impressed* You can check out the correct answer here.
6. A new corner, “Let’s Eat,” starts this Tuesday. I hope you’re excited because I’m looking forward to romping in PseudoKorea once again this summer! 😉
OK, I think this is enough announcements for now. I need to watch my Glorious Day Episode 22 before it gets too late so that I can post something for you all before I go to sleep tonight. Right? 😉
Until then, I leave you with what has now become our weekly tradition: a megawatt smile from our dear turtle, Lee Sang Woo. Enjoy! And I hope to present to you a blog post of Glorious Day Episode 22…soon! 😉 Have a great Monday, Twinkles!