I hope that you’ve all been well. 🙂
Unfortunately, it’s that time of the term again when I gear up for finals week. 😛 The good news is that the summer term is an intensive one, so the finals exam period is relatively short in contrast to the traditional fall and spring terms. The bad news is that I probably won’t be able to blog as regularly as I would like this upcoming week.
Ah well, life goes on, right? Anyhow, a big welcome to those of you who are new to our Musings community! May you enjoy frolicking with us Twinkles here in our little portion of Kdramaland! Let’s get started with this week’s announcements!
1. A great big thank-you for all the birthday wishes that some of you left for both NewKDramaAddict and me. They were very much appreciated! 🙂
foolishly unexpectedly got sucked into It’s OK, That’s Love this past week. Let’s just say that my curiosity was piqued by the pairing of Jo In Sung and Gong Hyo Jin and leave it at that. For now, I’m liking the odd, stylized series. It has an up-front-and-in-your-face way of telling the story and reminds me of a Gothic-styled mystery story…I can’t quite put my finger on it, but it’s sucked me in for another week of viewing. 😛
3. Marriage, Not Dating…I don’t know what to do about this series. 🙁 Don’t get me wrong; I still enjoy the series, but it falls on a Friday and Saturday, and I’m not sure how feasible it is for me to keep attempting to do recaps/nutshells. For now, I can definitely promise BTS blog posts. 🙂 I’ll try to work on the recaps/nutshells when time allows. Sorry…
4. Glorious Day…My beloved turtles!!! 🙂 I finally caught up on episodes 25 and 26 late one night this past week and had to physically restrain myself from jumping out of bed–I was watching it right before I fell asleep–to recap the episodes because it was so late. LOL. Needless to say, I am going to try to recap/nutshell episodes 27 and 28 sometime this upcoming week, but no promises since I’m entering into finals mode, OK? 🙂
5. Another month is about to start! Can you believe it?! And you know what that means! 😉 If you’re curious as to what the fun little giveaway prize will be for this month, make sure to read Friday’s post. 😉
6. This week, the title of “True Kdrama Fan” goes to Afrida who correctly answered all three components of the “Wednesday What?!” challenge in about 21 minutes of the post going live. If you’re interested in reading her response, you can check it out here.
7. Earlier this week, I unexpectedly received a request for more video recaps. Imagine my surprise! Why? Because I was debating whether to continue filming and uploading video recaps of myself on YouTube…There’s something a bit “unsettling” about seeing myself on YouTube, a place where my Real Life students and co-workers can see the “fangirl” part of me. LOL. In any case, the Twinkle’s request has given me food for thought, and I’m seriously considering tackling that long-promised video recaps and blog posts of my beloved Road No. 1. You’ll know when I’ve made good on my promise when you start seeing posts and videos, I guess. 😉
As we get used to this new theme layout, if you have any suggestions for new corners or for the website itself, please don’t hesitate to email me with your suggestions or feedback. I want to make this as much of a fun and relaxing romping ground for all of us as possible. 😀
That’s it for now. 🙂 I leave you with what has now become our weekly tradition: a megawatt smile from our dear turtle, Lee Sang Woo. What a perfect picture for a sunny summer’s day, huh? 😉 Doesn’t he look as though he’s smiling at you as he waits for you to catch up? LOL Enjoy! Have a blessed week, Twinkles!