I hope that you’ve all been well. 🙂 With my decision to attempt to blog about both dramas (Glorious Day and Marriage, Not Dating), I’m surprised that I’m still able to think coherently. LOL
Anyhow, a big welcome to those of you who are new to our Musings community!
I have a number of announcements, so let’s get started!
1. Jules has kindly volunteered to help me recap Marriage, Not Dating. Hopefully, this means that we’ll be able to definitely finish recapping the series for you. 🙂
2. A new corner begins this week, so keep your eyes peeled for that segment! 😉
3. Kim won the July giveaway. Congratulations to her! 🙂 If you didn’t win and would still like a chance at a handcrafted ukulele, Russ is currently holding a giveaway contest over on his website. You can take a look here and enter.
4. The title of last week’s “True Kdrama Fan” goes to Luthien again who answered the quiz correctly in under seven minutes. Seven!!! *duly impressed* You can check out the correct answer here.
5. The new corner, “Let’s Eat,” was supposed to start last Tuesday. Unfortunately, it didn’t happen. 🙁 I’ll try to remedy that this week. 🙂
6. We apparently have an epidemic on our hands, a certain “medical” condition we Twinkles here at the Musings community like to call “JaeWoo-itis.” 😉 What are the symptoms, you ask? Well…according to some Twinkles, this condition is highly contagious, quite distracting at work/school, and requires constant treatments of Glorious Day, more specifically daily doses of Jae Woo. Not that I would know. *innocent eyes* Heh. Since I hail from a medically-inclined family, I’ll see what I can do about administering these daily doses of medicine for those of you afflicted with JaeWoo-itis. You poor dears…. 😉
That’s it for now. 🙂 I leave you with what has now become our weekly tradition: a megawatt smile from our dear turtle, Lee Sang Woo. Enjoy! Have a blessed week, Twinkles!