I don’t know about anyone else, but this past week was an interesting one for me as I plunged myself back into the daily grind of school…and then promptly got sick. 🙁 I attribute this to the past month’s activities that had me flitting from one place to another–physically and mentally. I knew it was too good to be true that I passed the month of December without getting sick.
The only good thing about being sick was that it forced me to slow down so that I could recover. I’m still a bit sick but feeling much better AND I got to watch the first episode of A 100 Year’s Inheritance. Heh…gotta look at the bright side of things, right? 😉
Having explained why my emails and posts have been non-existent these past few days, I have a few announcements for my beloved twinkles today:
1. A 100 Year’s Inheritance Episode 1 will be hitting the site within a few days. I’m on the fence about this series, and you’ll read why in that post.
2. NewKDramaAddict will continue her “Monday Movie” corner for the second time and has an exciting lineup of movies to review for the entire year. And I thought I was organized! 😉
3. In addition, Mawiie will be contributing to our site starting this week with a corner of her own. 🙂 Those of you who enjoyed her year-end review will relish her weekly/monthly reviews of dramas.
4. Flower Boy Next Door Episode 3 and 4 recaps will upload, hopefully, Monday and Tuesday night. Let me know what you all think of the show. So far, it’s zany and the characters are starting to endear themselves to me, so I’m planning on following this series to its end.
5. A twinkle posted a question in a Secret Garden post a few days ago, and since I am horrible with song titles, I thought I would defer this question to those of you who aren’t, especially to you Secret Garden fans. Here is her question: “What is the song when everything comes back to his memory?” Anyone?
That’s it for announcements as far I can tell. Jules is safely back from vacation, so you’ll be seeing more of her on the site, too. 🙂 Have a great week, twinkles! And stay healthy. I know I will! 😉