This week is going to be a bit of a challenge for me in terms of blog posts as I enter finals week; I’m currently teaching an intensive 6-week term with three classes, and the term ends this Thursday. Yes, I admit that I had a temporary lobotomy when my boss asked me to take an overload. 😛 Anyhow, let’s get started on this week’s announcements while my brain’s still intact! 😉
1. As many of you have already read, Mawiie, the Musings maknae, has graciously decided to host a Valentine’s Day giveaway. Today is the last day you can enter the giveaway, so if you’ve been hankering for a Mawiie Creations–you receive TWO in this giveaway!–today is your last chance to throw your name in the proverbial pot. You can find out all the details here.
2. My reentry into the “wonderful world” of YouTube has started off well. *blinks innocent eyes* What? You already know that I have a thing for alliteration. 😉 In any case, I’m consistently filming on Saturdays and then uploading them on Saturdays and Sundays, so if you’re in the mood to hear/watch someone chat about her thoughts on Korean dramas and keep you company while you go about your day, you know where to look. 🙂 My Heart to Heart video reviews are current (Ep. 9 and Ep. 10) as I fall more in “wuv” with the series! Yes, even with Detective Jang becoming desperate and increasingly possessive, I still love my quirky little rom-com! 🙂
3. Speaking of YouTube…*sheepish grin*…I totally got sucked into the world of Kill Me, Heal Me as evidenced by the unexpected blog posts of Episode 9 (mini-cap) and Episode 10 (not even a mini-cap). Since my RL schedule is a bit crazy right now, I’m not certain whether I’ll be able to be consistent with my blogs; hence I’m transitioning this series into the twinkiedramas channel on YouTube. For those of you who are interested in my thoughts on the episodes, you can access the review video here once it becomes available on YouTube. Currently, it’s in the uploading process as I type this post. 😛 I did mention last week that YouTube takes forever to upload, right? Hopefully, the wait is worthwhile. lol In the meantime, you can enjoy the BTS clip of one of my favorite scenes from Episode 9, compliments of 쟁이바보 on YouTube:
4. In the midst of grading and meeting deadlines, I totally forgot to write up the post for the March 1 Movement Essay. I’ve got it penned into my schedule for this Friday, so please check back then for the details. Sorry!
5. The same Friday schedule applies for the Seoul 2015 blog posts. I haven’t forgotten! Truly! *sheepish grin*
6. Great news! I just learned that if you wish to send me snail mail, you can still do so at the P.O. Box address because my post office will be forwarding my mail for an entire year. Nice, huh? Unfortunately, the forwarding service only started on January 13th, so anything received between January 1st and January 13th was returned to the sender. 🙁
7. Just for the month of February, I’ll be posting random “Ode to Lee Sang Woo” posts. I hope you’ll humor me as I bring a bit of poetry to our little community. 🙂 You can check out the first one here.
That’s all for now. I hope you’re all doing well and staying warm and healthy! Without further ado, I give you our dear Eye Candies as you look forward to another work/study week!
*sigh* He looks so relaxed in this picture, huh? I’m so envious! LOL. Here’s hoping that I can look this relaxed once my final grades post early next week. 😉
And in commemoration of my inevitable quicksand plunge into the Kill Me, Heal Me world, I give you another picture of our impish, incorrigible “Ms. Heo Sook Hee” as she attempts yet another hospitalbreak. *happy sigh* I hope she returns to the series…soon! I miss her!
Wishing you all a glorious week, Twinkles!