You all ready to say goodbye to February 2015 this week? Yup, I can’t believe we’re already in the last week of the second month of this year. Is it just me, or does time seem to fly these days? What happened to feeling as though Time was literally crawling by?
Hmmm…Before I begin to expound upon the relativism of life perspectives, let’s get started on this week’s announcements, shall we? 😉
1. Happy Lunar New Year everyone! Unfortunately, the new year festivities have played havoc with my beloved little quirky rom-com, and Heart to Heart was preempted this weekend. At least that’s what I’m assuming since I can’t seem to find the episodes anywhere.
And I was sooooo looking forward to Episode 13 and whatever plot developments Episode 14 was going to bring. *deep sigh* Ah well, I guess I’m going to have to wait another week for the continuation of the show. *perks up at a thought* Since the series didn’t air this week, this means that I’ll be able to enjoy the show for a bit “longer.” Hee~! Yes, my logic is a bit convoluted here, but you guys get my meaning. 😉 Two more weeks of H2H to savor! 😉 The other added perk is that with the preemption, I have one less video to film and upload this week since I’ve gotten behind on my vlogging. 🙂
2. I was taking a look at my blog statistics this past week, and I noticed that quite a number of readers clicked on the Kill Me, Heal Me posts. Hmm…is there a serious interest in reading more mini-caps like the ones I did for Episode 13 (here) and Episode 9 (here)? Let me know. Otherwise, I will just post as the mood suits me. 😉
3. Speaking of KMHM, it’s odd that I can’t seem to get back into the vlogging mode after missing one week of filming. Hmmm…rest assured that I plan to plunk myself down sometime this week to film the backlog of vlogs (KMHM, H2H, and RN1) before their contents become irrelevant to most of you…and before I lose steam entirely. LOL. Since I’ll be filming on a week day, I’ll try to take you all outside to my backyard so that some of you locked in the frigid winter cold can enjoy some Southern California sunshine, albeit vicariously. 😉
4. As this week is the last week of February, you can expect to see one final “Ode to Lee Sang Woo” before I retire the corner until 2016.
5. The March 1 Movement Essay (here) is still on going. I hope that many of you will enter the essay contest. The deadline is set for Feb. 28th. This means that all entries must be emailed to me at firstname.lastname@example.org by this Saturday. I look forward to reading this year’s entries. 🙂
6. I finally started the Seoul 2014 blog posts. 🙂 The first one featured an entertaining vendor from Nam Dae Mun Market. If you missed that post, you can check it out here. Please keep in mind that whatever video clips that I embed in the Seoul 2014 posts will be uploaded through the twinkiedramas YouTube channel and will be “unlisted” since I don’t plan to edit these candid video clips, and having them listed with the Kdrama review vlogs may be confusing for those who only watch the reviews, especially when they’re seen out of context. 🙂
7. Lee Dong Gun returns to the small screen on March 13, 2015, in tvN‘s rom-com Super Daddy Yeol with co-star Lee Yoo Ri. It’s scheduled to replace Heart to Heart once it finishes its 16-episode broadcast. *screeches abruptly to a halt and then sighs dramatically* I so did not need a reminder that my beloved H2H is ending so soon. 😛 In any case, I’ll be tuning in to see the show because *cough cough* I’ve missed watching Lee Dong Gun. Yes, I know that I didn’t finish his last project, Marry Him If You Dare, but still…! 😉 Below is the trailer to the show:
8. Lee Dong Gun isn’t the only one returning to the small screen. One of my favorite K-drama moms, Kim Hye Ja, leads an all-star cast of strong female actors Chae Shi Ra, Do Ji Won, and Lee Ha Na in a KBS2 production called Unkind Women. Oh, and did I forget to mention that it’s truly an all-star cast with heavy-weight veterans Lee Soon Jae and Choi Jung Woo also in the cast? As for the male romantic interests, will Kim Ji Suk and Song Jae Rim suffice to garner some interest in the show? 😉
Okay, I think this is enough for now. Without further ado, I give you our dear Eye Candies as you look forward to another work/study week!
In honor of the 87th Oscars that airs tonight in the States, I thought that I would give you a more “formal” looking pair of Eye Candies. 🙂
Kim Seul Gi looks absolutely stunning in this rich red gown, wouldn’t you agree? 😉
Wishing you all a glorious week, Twinkles!