A lot of things happening this week, and with my term grades due this Tuesday and the Spring 2015 term starting up the very next day, we’ll have to see how I do with blogging. Here’s hoping! *fingers crossed*
Without further ado, let’s get started on this week’s announcements! 😉
1. As many of you have already read, Afrida was the lucky winner of Mawiie‘s Valentine’s Day giveaway. If you haven’t seen her adorable Mawiie Creations, you can take a look at the finished couple here.
2. Due to my grading and teaching schedule this weekend, I’ve had to put a hold on my vlogging. Rest assured. I’m still planning to vlog and hope to have the most recent episodes of Kill Me, Heal Me and Heart to Heart reviewed and uploaded before this week’s episodes air. 🙂 In the meanwhile, if you missed my last reviews and want to watch, you can view the KMHM review here and the H2H review here. As for Road No. 1, I’m slowly but surely making my way through the series. You can see the review to episodes 3 and 4 here.
3. This past week was an interesting one. Despite my grading and teaching crunch, I made some time to celebrate Lee Sang Woo’s birthday on this blog. 🙂 I hope you enjoyed his “Friday Fun” songs and the “Ode to Lee Sang Woo” corner. I’m hoping to write at least two more of these odes before the end of the month and effectively the end of the new little corner…at least until next February. 😉
4. I finally got around to writing up the post for the March 1 Movement Essay (here). I hope that many of you will enter the essay contest. The deadline is set for Feb. 28th. I love reading and look forward to reading this year’s entries. 🙂
5. As for the Seoul 2014 blog posts, I started to upload a video…and then decided against publishing it. Hmmm…let’s just say that it isn’t the most “flattering” video? LOL. In any case, I know that the Seoul travelogues have been hinted at for what feels like forever now…I’ve penned it into my Friday blogging schedule, so you should be able to finally see a post this Saturday at the latest. 🙂
6. Periodically, I’ll update pictures in the galleries (left side-bar). I hope you enjoy the newest additions to the galleries. 🙂
7. Last announcement…a funny little clip that I want to share with you because I just found the scene so charming. 🙂 Enjoy!
We saw a hint of their rapping skills a few episodes ago, but in Episode 11, these two completely let loose! *chuckles* Seriously, if you haven’t joined the KMHM adventure, I’d highly recommend that you do. 🙂
I think that’s all for now. I’m sure I’m forgetting something, but what can I do when my brain feels a bit sluggish from all the grading. 😛 😉 Without further ado, I give you our dear Eye Candies as you look forward to another work/study week!
*happy sigh* Who knew wrinkles could look so adorable!
As for our dear little Kim Seul Gi, she’s such a cute little minx here, wouldn’t you agree? 😉
Wishing you all a glorious week, Twinkles!