It is now officially the last week of 2014! *pauses dramatically for effect* We are about to end another year and begin yet another one…together! 🙂 I still can’t believe how quickly 2014 has flown!
Now, some of you may be able to relate with me, but as the end of the year draws near, I’ve found myself doing a lot of cleaning and organizing, and when I say a lot, I really mean A LOT! I’m under a self-imposed deadline to bring order to my place by the 31st for a variety of reasons, so I haven’t been able to watch or blog as much as I had intended during this first portion of my winter break. 🙁 The good news is that once the new year begins, things should be quite different…I hope! 😉
Anyhow, that’s enough chit chat for now. I have a number of exciting announcements to make, so let’s get to this week’s announcements…!
1.You may have noticed that NewKDramaAddict has been diligently bringing to us her annual year-end reviews. I hope you’ve been enjoying them thus far. 🙂 However, if you missed her post, you can check it out here. In fact, I would continue to stay tuned because I have a sneaking suspicion that she’s planning another surprise for us. 😉
2. One of our Twinkles, amin badrol, asked a question, and I thought that I would defer to the entire community since I’m not sure about the answer. He asks if there are any English subtitles for drama festival 2014 Episode 7 titled “Housemate.” Anyone have any ideas where amin badrol can look? Any information would be greatly appreciated, I’m sure! 😉
3. I continue in my love affair with Choi Kang Hee‘s upcoming tvN series Heart to Heart with yet another teaser, this time a teaser of her wondering exactly why she’s not blushing in front of this psychiatrist.
Heh…these two crack me up! I’m hoping that the series lives up to my expectations, or I’ll be quite disappointed on January 9th. lol
4. In a more immediate timeline, Jin Yi Han‘s new Saturday-Sunday show starts this January 3, 2015! You can view the trailer below and see for yourself if this is a series that might interest you. Depending on the first weekend’s episodes, I may blog about the show…but absolutely no promises. 🙂
5. Nayong has generously offered to sponsor another January giveaway, which I hope to begin on January 1, 2015. If you’re interested in seeing what treasures she’ll be giving to a lucky Twinkle, tune in on Thursday, and you’ll see. 😉
6. One of my favorite musical groups, The Tourist, has recently announced that a repackage of the group’s second album will be released in early 2015 with the inclusion of a new song or two. If you’re interested, check them out here and/or on their social networks and support them. 🙂 As for me, let’s just say that I’m working on ordering another autographed copy for a lucky Twinkle or two in the near future. *hint hint* 😉
7. As I mentioned in last week’s bulletin board post, today’s post will be the last one in which we see our beloved turtle…at least for the year of 2015. Who knows, though? Perhaps I’ll recrown him Eye Candy 2016…? In any case, I hope you enjoy this picture, one of the first pictures that made me become a lifelong Lee Sang Woo fan. 🙂 As for who will replace him in our weekly bulletin boards for the year 2015, you’ll find out next week! 😉
Awwww…I’m going to miss seeing that megawatt smile of his on my weekly bulletins in 2015. *repeats to self “Must not waver in decision. Must not waver in decision.”* Heh…as I try–operative word being “try”–to do some massive winter cleaning this week, I wish you all a glorious week! Stay warm and healthy, everyone~!