I hope you’re all doing well and staying healthy during this time of the year as the weather takes a decided turn for the “chilly.” So far, I’ve been able to evade Mr. Cold, but then again, I’ve been plagued by allergies, so… 😛
In any case, today (Sunday, December 21st) marks a very busy day for me as I prepare for and celebrate Christmas Sunday at my local church. How does this affect you, you ask? Heh…simple. I’m currently taking a short break from wrapping gifts, writing Christmas cards, and cooking a dish for Sunday’s Christmas luncheon, so this week’s bulletin post will be once again short and sweet…or so I think it will be. I never know about the length of my posts until they are written. Those of you who blog know what I’m talking about, right? 😉
Enough chit chat, though. Let’s get to this week’s announcements…!
1. Kim Rae Won and Kim Ah Joong return to the small screen with a legal drama called Punch, a series that promises all sorts of drama, and I’m talking drama with a capital “D”! Here’s a highlights video for those of you interested:
The series seems too intense for me–you know how I shy away from “drama” in Kdramaland–but if you’re tuning in, please let me know how you’re liking it and whether you think I should actually take the plunge and watch.
2. Our beloved So Ji Sub has teamed up with Kim Ji Won for Line TV in a web drama called One Sunny Day. I’ll try to find a link to the show once things calm down for me after Christmas. In the meanwhile, if you missed the trailer, here’s a quick look at it. My favorite part? When Ji Won’s character accidentally opens the bathroom with So Ji Sub’s character inside, and she tells him that she didn’t see anything before running away, confessing to herself that she saw everything!
3. I continue to have high hopes for Choi Kang Hee‘s upcoming tvN series Heart to Heart. We get a new teaser with Lee Jae Yoon as the male second lead Jang Doo Soo. Can I go on record now and say that I already like this bumbling character? I mean, just take a look at this new teaser. How can anyone not like his zaniness?
It seems, though, that the series is going to be a blend of comedy and drama if this latest teaser is to be believed:
Needless to say, I know what I’ll be doing January 9th! 😉 *hums happily*
4. Speaking of January, Jin Yi Han has a new Saturday-Sunday show starting January 3, 2015, with an all-star cast. Of particular interest to me is Oh Sang Jin, whom some of you may remember as the upstanding prosecutor in My Love from Another Star and more recently as the male lead of The Diary of a Resentful Woman (here). I don’t know…I think I’m going to be busy with two new dramas in January if I’m not careful. 😉 Let’s take a look at the trailer…
5. As we now start the countdown to 2015–10 days left!–I hope you’re making the most of what remains of 2014. As for Musings, we’re hoping to provide you with some sort of year-end review(s), so stay tuned~!
I think that’s all for this post. I’ve still got a handful of cards to write and a couple of gifts to wrap. 😛 The other fun little goodies that I’m hoping to blog about this upcoming week are just going to have to be pleasant surprises to you. 😉
In the meanwhile, as is our custom, I leave you with a lovely picture of our dear turtle, Lee Sang Woo! He’ll probably be gracing this weekly bulletin board post corner for just another week before I allow him some “rest” and shine the spotlight on another celebrity for 2015, so enjoy him as much as you can! 😉 Happy Sunday/Monday, Twinkles!
Yup, he’s got that megawatt smile in full force here. 🙂 I wish you all a glorious week! Stay warm and healthy, everyone~!