I hope that you’ve all been well. 🙂 Guess what today is? *excited*
It’s The Three Musketeers day!!! *jumps up and down*
Can you tell that I’m excited for this series’ debut? 😉
If you’re new to the Musings community, a big welcome to those of you who have joined us this week! You’ll learn soon enough that I tend to be quite
silly exuberant when it some to Kdramas…despite my *cough cough* maturity in Real Life. 😉
Without further ado, let’s get started with this week’s announcements!
1. A big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Russ, who celebrates his birthday this week. 🙂
2. For those of you who would like to vie for another chance to win your very own handcrafted ukulele, Russ is actually holding a giveaway on his website. You can check it out here. Hurry since the giveaway ends on August 20th.
3. An extra big THANK YOU to a young honorary Twinkle–shl‘s daughter Tabitha–who sent me this handmade bracelet and flowers for my birthday…all the way from Singapore!
Thank you, Tabitha! I shall treasure your Rainbow Loom creations! 😀
4. This week, the title of “True Kdrama Fan” goes to tessieroo who correctly answered all three components of the “Wednesday What?!” challenge. She even had the time/minutes when the screenshot appeared in the episode! *incredibly impressed* If you’re curious about the challenge, you can view the answers here.
5. My Fall 2014 term is about to start, so you know what this means? I’m going to have to finish those Korea 2013 blog posts soon! 🙂 Anticipate one…or two..or three posts this week on my last romp to the motherland. 😉
That’s it for now. My brain’s tired and I need sleep. 🙂
I leave you with what has now become our weekly tradition: a picture of our dear turtle, Lee Sang Woo. This week, though, I thought I’d change it up a bit and give you a picture of Seo Jae Woo trying to find his sanity as Jung Da Jung tries to “romance” him in Episode 33 after the guy decides to put some physical distance between him and Da Jung. Poor guy…he looks so tormented. LOL
On this note, I wish you another “glorious” Sunday! Enjoy and have a blessed week, Twinkles!