I hope that you’ve all been well. 🙂 Sorry about the late posting of this week’s bulletin board. Let’s just say that I wasn’t home for very long these past five days from Wednesday through Sunday due to some big church events (VBS and move to a new location)…hence, I was unable to blog. With those two big events behind me now, though, I have a bit of time and “brain power” left to blog this week’s bulletin board. 😉
If you’re new to the Musings community, a big welcome to those of you who have joined us this week! Without further ado, let’s get started with this week’s announcements!
1. Our August giveaway ended. I’ll be tabulating the entries and selecting the winner tomorrow morning (Monday) when I’m a bit less tired. This should allow me to share with you some pictures of my own copy so that everyone, not just the winner, can see what’s included in the CD. 🙂
2. I was fortunate enough to be invited to a pre-screening of The Admiral: Roaring Currents this past Thursday. I think some of you will like reading that post, so anticipate! 😉
3. Now that my summer schedule has calmed down a bit, I can start catching up on my dramas. Hopefully, I can start to blog more regularly about the shows that I’m currently watching. Time to resume my treadmilling/K-drama watching *happy*
4. This week, the title of “True Kdrama Fan” goes to jdkk09 who correctly answered all three components of the “Wednesday What?!” challenge…and all within 12 hours! Nice! If you’re curious about the challenge, you can view the answers here.
5. I don’t know about anyone else, but today was TJ Mommy‘s birthday, so a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my dear friend!
That’s it for now…I think. My brain’s tired and I need sleep. 🙂
I leave you with what has now become our weekly tradition: a megawatt smile from our dear turtle, Lee Sang Woo. Enjoy! Have a blessed week, Twinkles!