I’m unable to recap Episode 14 as I had hoped tonight (it’s past 1AM here in California, and I need to get up early tomorrow), so I decided to at least recap the teaser to episode 15…at least it’s something, right? I’m gearing up for midterms again and have another set of papers to grade before class tomorrow, so the recap to episode 14 will have to wait until I have time to watch the episode at a later time…*sigh* Reality is a demanding task-master. On a positive note, the delay makes the viewing of the episodes all that much sweeter. LOL
Without further ado, the teaser:
1. Hye Bin’s voice is heard asking Woo Bin if he’s dating a married woman as a scene of Woo Bin trying to sit next to Joo Young on the bus is shown.
2. Joon Hee gives Chan Ho a present and explains to Tae Kyung’s mother that Chan Ho should know about her since Joo Young knows, too. The mother and Tae Kyung look at Joon Hee in exasperation.
3. Joo Young answers Yoo Kyung’s question, telling her that Woo Bin is neither her boyfriend nor her husband much to Yoo Kyung’s delight. (I’m REALLY starting to loathe that woman…I just don’t understand her motivation for wanting Woo Bin back.)
4. Woo Jin’s mother lies in bed and Joo Mi and Joo Young come to visit and wish her a speedy recovery.
5. Woo Bin’s mother tells Woo Jin’s mother that if she’s able to live like this after ruining a young woman’s life (meaning her younger sister), then Woo Jin’s mother has done fairly well for herself.
6. Joo Young struggles to complete her competition submission and Yoo Kyung’s voice is heard stermly reminding Joo Young that she was to take complete responsibility for everything related to her shoe.
7. Joo Mi and Woo Jin are seated at a cafe, and Joo Mi tells him that she’s going on an overnight business trip to Jeju Island. Woo Jin asks if she’s “going with that photographer, just the two of them?” Joo Mi brightly answers yes. Woo Jin gets up from his seat, plants his hands on the table, and demands that she resigns immediately. (Ah, the green-headed monster rears its head again! heh heh) Joo Mi rises from her seat as well and counters that she won’t resign. (I see the beginnings of their first lovers’ quarrel…*happy-sad sigh* looking forward to episode 15 but first, I need to see episode 14, huh? LOL)
Anyhow, that’s the recap of the teaser…stay tuned for episode 14 recap. I should definitely have episode 14 done by Friday; otherwise, I’ll get behind with The Musical Episode 6, which airs this Friday! On that note, I bid you all good night….